It’s 5th Grade Passport Season
SNWR 2020-21 Rules & Regulations
1. The 2020-21 Ski the Northwest Rockies Fifth Grade Passport is a non-transferable document which entitles the 5th grader to whom it is issued to obtain all-day lift tickets, subject to the terms and conditions set forth below, at participating member resorts during the 2020-21 season. The following participating ski areas for the 2020-21 season: 49 Degrees North, Lookout Pass, Mt. Spokane, Silver Mountain, Loup Loup. Participating ski areas reserve the right to withdraw or join the program at any time.
2. The Passport is valid at all participating ski areas during the 2020-21 season except on the blackout dates identified by each ski area during the 2020-21 season.
3. The Passport may be used to obtain no more than three (3) all-day lift tickets at each participating Ski the Northwest Rockies and other participating ski areas during the 2020-21 season subject to the resort blackout dates.
4. The Passport or use of the Passport or of lift tickets obtained with the Passport may not be transferred or resold to any other person, including family members or relatives. It is a violation of Idaho and Washington law to resell lift tickets. The passport will immediately be revoked if the holder transfers use of the Passport or of any lift ticket obtained with the Passport to another person, for monetary consideration or otherwise.
5. Ski the Northwest Rockies will revoke and cancel a Passport without notice for any misuse. Passport holders and their parent or legal guardian are responsible for proper use of the Passport at all times. In the event of Passport misuse and cancellation, Ski the Northwest Rockies may recover damages to Ski the Northwest Rockies and/or to participating Ski the Northwest Rockies member resorts arising from Passport misuse, including reasonable attorney fees.
6. Ski the Northwest Rockies reserves the right to modify or cancel the Passport program at any time and to modify or cancel all valid Passports at any time with or without notice. Ski areas reserve the right to adjust, open or restrict program offers due to COVID and capacity restrictions during the season. Ski the Northwest Rockies is not responsible for expenses incurred or opportunities foregone by Passport holders if Ski the Northwest Rockies modifies or cancels the Passport program.
7. If a Passport is lost or stolen, notify Ski the Northwest Rockies immediately. Participating resort lift ticket offices will not assist with lost or stolen Passports. Ski the Northwest Rockies reserves the right to make case by case determinations concerning replacement of lost or stolen Passports.
8. There are no refunds on any passport processing fees submitted so please check what ski areas are participating before you apply.
9. All Passport holders agree to comply with all rules and regulations of participating Ski the Northwest Rockies member resorts and with all other applicable laws and regulations.
10. An individual is eligible for the Ski the Northwest Rockies Fifth Grade Passport only once. Home School 5th graders are eligible only once. Individuals repeating all or a portion of the 5th grade do not qualify for a repeat Ski the Northwest Rockies Fifth Grade Passport.
11. If a Fifth Grade Passport applicant provides any false or inaccurate information in his or her application, a Passport will not be issued. Any Passport issued to a 5th grader who has provided false or inaccurate information will be revoked.
12. All information provided in this application is subject to verification by Ski the Northwest Rockies. All information provided in this application becomes the property of Ski the Northwest Rockies. Information provided by Passport applicants may be used by Ski the Northwest Rockies and its member ski areas for verification and market research purposes.
Ski the Northwest Rockies is the marketing arms of the non-profit Inland Northwest Ski Areas Association and represents
the North Idaho and Eastern Washington ski and snowboard industry.
Ski the Northwest Rockies Contact Info: (509) 621-0119 | info@skiNWrockies.com | www.skiNWrockies.com
Be the first to know!
Sign up for our newsletter, and receive updates on when there’s new deals and events!
Sign up for our conditions report for a daily report from every resort first thing every morning!